Whether you live in Moline, East Moline, Davenport, Bettendorf or anywhere in the Quad Cities area, we know you have a lot of choices when it’s time to redesign or remodel your kitchen or bathroom. So why choose Kindred Kitchens and Baths?
- We have a come to your home philosophy While many other designers ask you to come to their showroom, Kindred Kitchens comes to you. It’s your home you want to remodel, it makes sense that our initial meeting take place there. We can see first-hand how you and your family use the room, the physical space itself – with any limitations and expansion capabilities, all in a relaxing atmosphere.
- Low overhead passed onto consumer. Without a showroom of our own to maintain, we are able to work at lower mark-ups, passing the savings on to you. We we feature our displays in the Zeglin’s Appliances showrooms in Davenport and Moline .
We typically complete one job at a time. Designing, remodeling, installing, building and everything that goes along with it takes time and attention. Therefore, we do our best to work on
one project with one client at a time – that means you get our undivided attention!
- We design, sell and install . The one who designs it is the one who installs it. We know it inside and out! And we can make our combined vision come to life better than anyone.
We provide interior design expertise.
Beyond space planning, room design and construction, unlike many others, we offer color consultation, and
can help you choose appropriate furnishings, products and accessories.
- 30 years of general contracting, designing and installation. Nothing trumps experience, quality and expertise.
- Extensive knowledge of the products/ trends/ design/installation. Attends annual new product seminars through SEN and KBIS
- Membership in the SEN Design Group. SEN is an industry organization that provides Kindred Kitchens with access to products from the finest manufacturers, suppliers and artisans at the best price available, allowing us to pass savings along to you. In addition, SEN give us the opportunity to keep up with the latest business practices, marketing techniques, and product releases and innovations, as well as the ability to network with other industry professionals.
- Membership in NKBA. The National Kitchen Bath Association is the premier industry trade organization. Our membership keeps us current with design trends, technologies, innovations and product offerings. Our affiliation with both SEN and the NKBA adds value to your project